Some Legal Information
In order to store with us you will need to enter into a storage agreement with SureStore Storage Ltd (or one of its group companies). Highlights of our Terms and Conditions are below. Full details are available here.
Typically Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm, Saturday – 9am to 4pm, Sunday – 10am to 3pm but varies by store so please check the individual store opening hours on stores web page.
Like many other storage companies we do charge a security deposit. This is equivalent to the size of your space in sqft, ie 50sqft has a £50 deposit. Larger deposits are taken for offices, commercial space and bespoke requirements.
Our reservation fee is fully refundable should your circumstances change and you no longer require storage.
You must either have a valid insurance certificate for contents to be covered in store, or we can arrange insurance for you on your day of move-in. For full details, please click here. All customers must complete an insurance inventory form also.
Storage Services are charged on a 4-weekly basis, so you will be billed every 28 days.
Two weeks written notice is required to terminate your agreement for standard sized space. Larger space, offices and trade counters may have longer periods of notice as detailed within individual agreements.
No refund will be due if you accept one of our discounts and terminate your agreement during this discounted period.
The storage space must be left empty and clean upon vacation.
Pricing & Offers Introductory
Read our FAQ’s page to find out about how our pricing and introductory offers work.
SureStore Customer App
Our end to end self service storage app which can be found in The Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Our SureStore App allows you to manage your storage space with us. Once you have verified your ID you will be able to gain your digital access code to access your facility, manage your account, stay on top of your invoices and payments and more. To read our app user policy read here.
What can you store?
Storage of the following items is not permitted:
- Food or perishable goods, unless they are securely packed so that they are protected from and do not attract vermin.
- Birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures.
- Combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as gas paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents.
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition.
- Chemicals, radio active materials, biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature.
- Any item which emits any fumes, smells or odour.
- Any illegal substance, illegal items or good illegally obtained.
- Compressed gas.
Flexiss Group, First Floor,
Unit E, Brooke Court,