Some Legal Information
In order to store with us you will need to enter into a storage agreement with SureStore Storage Ltd (or one of its group companies). Highlights of our Terms and Conditions are below. Full details are available here.
Typically Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm, Saturday – 9am to 5pm, Sunday – 10am to 2pm but varies by store so please check the individual store opening hours on stores web page.
Like many other storage companies we do charge a security deposit. This is equivalent of 2 weeks storage services as standard for domestic storage space. Larger deposits are taken for offices, commercial space and bespoke requirements.
Our reservation fee is fully refundable should your circumstances change and you no longer require storage.
You must either have a valid insurance certificate for contents to be covered in store, or we can arrange insurance for you on your day of move-in.
For full details, please click here.
Storage Services are charged on a 4-weekly basis, so you will be billed every 28 days.
Two weeks written notice is required to terminate your agreement for standard sized space. Larger space, offices and trade counters may have longer periods of notice as detailed within individual agreements.
No refund will be due if you accept one of our discounts and terminate your agreement during this discounted period.
The storage space must be left empty and clean upon vacation.
Pricing & Offers Introductory
Read our FAQ’s page to find out about how our pricing and introductory offers work.
What can you store?
Storage of the following items is not permitted:
- Food or perishable goods, unless they are securely packed so that they are protected from and do not attract vermin.
- Birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures.
- Combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as gas paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents.
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition.
- Chemicals, radio active materials, biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature.
- Any item which emits any fumes, smells or odour.
- Any illegal substance, illegal items or good illegally obtained.
- Compressed gas.
Registered Address: Suite 2, 50a Alderley Road, Wilmslow, SK9 1NT